Square Foot Building Costs

I am asked from time to time "How much does is cost a square foot to build a new house?" This is a very difficult, if not impossible, question to answer with a standard square foot cost.

There is no "true standard" in building, and the prices of materials and building styles can vary wildly. Smaller homes usually will cost more per square foot than larger homes, and homes with several bathrooms and/or large kitchens can increase costs.

Building in Hide-A-Way Hills can sometimes have variables that might not be found in other areas of the state. The terrain or steep slopes of the lots in this area can dramatically affect the cost of building, as can finding contractors willing to drive the distance from the city without a travel charge.

I use several different cost estimators to help determine the final costs in an estimate that I provide to my customers. By using computer estimating software, cost books, and years of experience I can provide a free accurate custom estimate for each customers project.

Please feel free to contact me for an estimate for your new home, addition or project.

No comments: